'52 / '56 Chrysler Parade Phaeton

> I thought it had been sold to a private collector  didnt I read that
> somewhere.. These are great and chic cars.. see the movie "Lil Abner" and
> "Cindafella", I think there's another one used in these movies... RJM

You can read about all the Parade Phaetons Here:

http://www.imperialclub.com/Varieties/Special/Parades/Phaetons/1950s

Both the LA Car and the NY Car are still alive and well and living with
their cities

Here is Carl Geffken (IML Members Visit with the NY Parade Phaeton) in 2001
http://www.imperialclub.com/Varieties/Special/Parades/Phaetons/1950s/NewYork
/

and here is the So Cal Imperial Clubs visit with the CA Car:
http://www.imperialclub.com/Varieties/Special/Parades/Phaetons/1950s/LosAnge
les

and on July 10, 2002 Peter Schenkman Director - Office of Transportation
Services sent me some
updated pictures of the car so it's ovbiously fine. (check back on the above
pages in 1 week or so and you'll probably find those up.

Leslie  '67 Imperial Sedan