1967 Imperial refubish project, chapter 2

1967 Imperial refubish project, chapter 2

>From: "Dick Benjamin" <DickB@xxxxxxxxx>
>For those who are interested, I've posted the next part of the engine
>refurbish story at my web site.  Click on:
> http://users.sdccu.net/dickb/1967%20imperial%20chapter%202.doc
>
>I've forgotten who took care of getting the previous section of this story
>posted on the IML site, but I assume that will happen again here, for those
>who have trouble opening "Word" documents.

'Twas I, your humble '67 pages administrator, with help
from Leslie.  I'll get Part 2 converted to HTML as soon
as I can, and I'll post a link to it here when it's
ready.  Thanks for the latest installment, Dick!

Tim Klein
'67 Crown 4DHT
Rye, New York

The FREE service that prevents junk email http://www.mailshell.com