help

  Jerry,
  Bob here what is not fitting whith the gear box that you got. PLEASE LET
ME KNOW ASAP so I can find out what is wrong with the # I sent to you.
  I try to call you at the number you left in this email but the ladey said
it was the wrong #.
  Please let me know as soon as you can this way I will be able to see what
went wrong I feel real bad about this.
                        A Friend Still I Hope
                         BOB C