Stages of Imperial Ownership

I know what you mean Tom, I just barely got my '59, and am getting the
exterior into presentable appearance, and already I'm thinking, If I just
sell my regular driver, and buy that other '59 I saw for sale, I could swap
out the parts which were in better shape than mine, and then resell it, or
just have two Imperials! The only thing stopping me from doing this is gas
mileage and parking lots, which just aren't built to accommodate cars the
size of our old Imperials. It's funny, but my 300ZX which I always considered
to be somewhat of a gas hog, is now my economy car!
Bill '59 Crown