Changing your address/Newer IML members please read

--- Carroll Hickok wrote:
> Please cancell my current address of.......... this
> address will not  accept input after 9/15/02.
> my new address is:...........

All changes to your subscription are self-served at the
club website under "Mailing List".  There is a place to
unsubscribe from the mailing list right next to the place
that one subscribes on the OIC website at startup.  One
would need to do both to accomplish an Email address
change.

FYI:

Most IML messages also contain links at the bottom of each
message allowing one to contact the admin dept and/or to
unsubscribe.  Please note to use these for contact with
people that can help with trouble, suggestions,
submissions, etc.

Any message that goes to the IML goes to your 500+ fellow
members, and it's a nice thing to take a shortcut directly
to the IML/OIC Admin Dept. if this is called for.  Don't be
shy about contacting us, as we're happy to assist as
needed.

----

Carroll, please contact the admin dept should your
self-serve changeover not work correctly.  I can help at
imperialist60@xxxxxxxxx should you drop off radar
completely and do not get back up.

-Kenyon

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious

San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area

Yahoo! - We Remember
http://dir.remember.yahoo.com/tribute