'59 Brakes

Sorry folks, but I am a novice mechanic at best, and am very meticulous when
it comes to working on my Imperial, but with even the best guide on how to do
the brakes, I would be reluctant to tackle the job myself. I have heard too
many horror stories on this list about members wrecking their cars due to
faulty brakes, and these are from people who are superior mechanics than
myself. On a brake system designed so poorly that you can't even check the
fluid level without two people, I find myself checking my brakes more than
usual. It is the one system on the car I tend to fear the most, especially
considering the weight and momentum this baby could gain when uncontrolled.
Bill '59 Crown, still rolling and stopping!