1959 Brakes. Sorry

The drums cover the guts of the brakes, and removal of them
is the only path to access them.  I would suggest that you
expect some front end bushing or small component work to be
required.  If something's worn out and lets the car ride
straight until the brakes are applied, you could have more
than uneven brake efficiency.

I highly, highly suggest that you do all parts of the
system at one time.  Get wheel cylinders for all four
wheels as well as a master cylinder.  All of these parts
are probably the same age.  Replacing one and then not the
others, waiting for them to exhibit symptoms?  BAD idea.
If one goes, it's my contention that the others are
probably not too far behind.  Once done, you can drive the
car with confidence that you will not have a huge scare
while in motion with a pedal on the floor.

If the labor isn't your thing, try going to Midas or a
brake place, but check on parts availablility and cost
before committing.  They should be able to get these things
for you first so that you don't have the car sitting on a
lift while they wait for the parts.

-Kenyon