Imperial & NYB for sale in Washington, DC exurbs

Imperial & NYB for sale in Washington, DC exurbs

These two ads appeared in the Torsion Bar, the Chrysler Product Owners Club
newsletter, which is the local Chrysler club in the DC area.  I don't
recall ever having seen the cars and don't know the sellers.  So, for what
it's worth:

"'68 Imperial Crown Coupe. Nice interior, new starter, good chrome, only
2656 built. $1500. A. Torrey Kirby, 304/229-5750"  This is a West Virginia
number.

"Superb '77 Chrysler New Yorker St. Regis coupe. Beautiful white finish
w/white St. Regis vinyl top and blue leather interior.  Well-equipped 68K
mile garage-kept original w/ps, pdb, pw, pwr seat, tilt/telescopic wheel,
AM/FM 8-track, road wheels.  Excellent overall condition-drive it home for
only $6750. Call Joel at 540/882-3573 days or 540/882-3373 evenings"  This
is a northern/western Virginia number.

Neal Herman
1959 Imperial Crown
1972 Buick Riviera