battery caps (was engine and other decals)

battery caps (was engine and other decals)

Dear Sir
My name is Bob I hpoe this will help you out. I have a 1962 mopar battery
that was in my 1962 Imperial The caps are not red,green,or black there are
white yes white. the battery has mopar stamped on it and it also stated that
it was made for the Chrysler Cop.
I am going to see if Ican get to take a charge.
                           A IMPERIAL FRIEND
                           BOB CRONIN IN THE US IN CAL
PS PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS HELPED YOU OUT THANKS