Columbia Highway HiFi

Hell again,

here is my first question:
Meanwhile I was searching for some information about the 56 Imperial I
saw that a HiFi phonograph was optional for this model-year.
How many of this were produced and is it hard to find one ?

The seller of the 56 Imperial I like to buy had one player but built it
into a 59 Imp.

Marco
(about to buy a 56 2d HT)