Rust Repair

--- Dennis McDonough <DMcDonough@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Restomotive's other products. Is it the general
> consensus that POR-15 doesn't work as well stated?
> How about Eastwood's "Corroless" [sp]

I've had a good bit of experience with both products,
and would say that they both work as advertised.

POR-15 creates a dang tough finish.  The only drawback
is that unless you dust it with primer while it's
still wet, you can't paint over it.  It's GREAT for
trunks, undercarriages, and other places that it
doesn't matter if black is the only color.  I also use
it for battery trays, because it is resistant to acid.

Corroless works equally well, although it doesn't
produce a finish that is as resistant to physical
damage.  Corroless can be painted over later, which is
a plus.

Elijah