67 IMP

There is a 67 (I think 4 door) at the Dr. Mopar junkyard (I think
drmopar.com).  There is a 68 there that I am sure its a 4 door (1/4 pannel
should be the same).

If it was only a minor accident, why don't you try to fix the fender you have.
There is a limited supply of body parts, so the less we use them up, the  more
they will last...  Let's try to save them for a serious repair (?) if possible.

D^2