90's Imperials & me

First, let me introduce myself (or my automobile).  I'm a young old cogger and
own a '93 Chrysler Imperial.  It is a cream white four-door in emmacuate
conditions - except the brakes.

Picked it up about 2 years ago as a one local owner luxury car.  It of course
is the best car I've owned in my lifetime (including 2 Buicks, 3 oldsmobiles,
1 amc matador, and 1 lincoln).

I have enjoyed reading everyone's E-mail in recent weeks, but have not been
given permission to write an E-mail to the gang of elites (you own Imperials
don't you!?!??!).

Therefore, I apologize in advance for infringing on your territory.

On the otherhand, I've lost a lot of E-mail lately on Earthlink, but that's
probably my fault.
So, keep the E-mail coming, I enjoy it greatly.

Thanks,

Ivan
(Nothing's more impressive than an IMPERIAL!!!)