bad movie w/NYB on Showtime now

Just got home from visiting my sick Imperial 1:45 am
I bought a 38K mile Reliant to use for the trip
When I got home there is a bad movie on Showtime with Paulie Shore?!?!
& Janine Turner from Northern Exposure.
The bad guys have what appears to be a black 4 door New Yorker Brougham from
around '76 or so.  The one with the waterfall grille. It's still on now if
anyone is interested. I'm going to sleep.
ROb