Please Welcome Greg Munoz

New Subscriber(s): Greg Munoz
Email Address is: gtmunoz@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Phoenix

Car(s) owned: 1967 Imperial convertible (Plum Red Exterrior/Silver Interior)

Self-Introduction: I recently completed the restoration (well almost are we
ever really satisfied?)of my rare color combo 67 Imperial Convertible (Plum
Red Exterior/Silver Leather Interior--ever seen one?).  Taken it to several
shows in the Pheonix area where it has gotten lots of attention.

My Imperial can be seen at www.automerica.com under Chryslers...The Web
developer is also looking for more cars to showcase so submit yours..we all
love looking at'em.

Also marketing a product I just patented...4 Sale signs that stick to your
car's exterior...attractive, high visibility vinyl colors...they really
work..if you're selling a car.   They start at only $9.99..buy one on line
at www.stickyvisions.com or email me or call toll free 1 877-330-0580and
I'll send one to you and invoice you later..send the payment if you are
satisfied with it and help an Imperial Enthusiast support his Imperial
habit....mention the online Imperial club and you get 10% off. Club member
Carmine suggested I get on line with the group for more tips on my Imperial.
Hope to take it to So. CA show next year 03.

Thanks.

Greg