Length of '73 Imperial

They both have fillers, the 72 was gray metal and the
73 was gray plastic.  Looks the same until you touch
them.  Same size.  Don't know why they made the
change.  My parts car is a 72 and the bumper guards
and these fillers are the only differences I noticed.
I'm sure there are some other small details such as
the DAM- Ticking Chronometer in the 73...

Kerryp

--- Gregory Gryczan & Sandra Hudson Gryczan