67 Sedan Rear Window Gasket was one of our nearest and dearest needs s

67 Sedan Rear Window Gasket was one of our nearest and dearest needs some help

> Page 35 in the Gary Goers catalog has gasket material for that year
Imperial,
> I believe.
>                 Denis, Redwood City, Ca.

Everyone including Gary has it for the Hdtps.   No one has it for the
Sedan's including Gary.  I already looked.
It's unique to:
    Chrysler '65-68 4D sedan
    Dodge Pass. '65 Polara & Custom 880, 4D sedan
    Dodge Pass. '65-68 Polara & Monaco, 4D sedan
    Imperial '67-68 4D sedan (but no others)

Thanks,

Leslie