Vent Won't Open :-(

You may have stripped the gear, or something moved and gears don't mesh any
more (guessing).  On my 68 LeBaron, once the driver side vent would not open.
When I moved the switch towards the closed position for a fraction of a second
(to move the vent more tightly shut) and tried again, it opened.
D^2

Quoting DKSweetD@xxxxxxx: