Hugh is back!

Hi Hugh, glad you made it back.

As for the Imperial strength, may be what we should do is install one of these
deals that electrically/hydraulically raise the front end. This way, just
before you hit the truck, you raise your bumper to meet his bumper! ;)

If your bumper was on the same level Hugh, there would probably be little to no
damage to your car.  Large 18 wheelers and other commercial vehicles are
obliged to have bumpers at low level to protect motorists.  I do not understand
why these laws do not extend to non-commercial trucks.  This can be a real
hazard, especially for owners of smaller modern cars (our Imps are well built,
so even if though damage can be extensive, we are still well protected).  They
have regulated so may other non-essential items in this industry, why can't
they deal with this trully essential problem?
D^2