Please WELCOME New Member, Mike Veronesi (1967, 1969)

Please WELCOME New Member, Mike Veronesi (1967, 1969)

New Subscriber(s): Mike Veronesi
Email Address is: imperialsrus@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: massachusetts/new england area

Car(s) owned: 1967 Imperial Crown 4 door hardtop w/114,000 miles; 1969
Imperial LeBaron w/ 75,000 original

Self-Introduction: My name is Mike Veronesi and I am a member and President
of the Northeast Imperial Owners Club. Our club is a small, personable
affiliation of Imperial Owners and wannabees alike. We are trying to
generate membership growth , especially in the New England and New York
State areas. As this is already August 28, 2002 and the summer is drawing to
a close, the number of opportunities to gather with fellow Imperial owners
is slowly diminishing.A fellow N.E.I.O.C. member is planning to host our
Fall Picnic meet at his home in Manchester, Connecticutt on Sept. 29, 2002.
We would welcome the chance to bring new members together, and would like to
invite any Imperial enthusiast to contact us. If you would like more
information on the club and upcoming Picnic meet, please feel free to
contact me at the following e-mail: "imperialsrus@xxxxxxxxx". I plan on
developing a N.E.I.O.C. web page before the end of fall. Please contact me
at my e-mail during the next several months for progress reports and any
suggestions you may ha
ve for the web page. P.S. The October 2002 issue of Collectible Automobile
did a beautiful article on the 1967-68 Imperials. It should be at the
newstands in a few weeks. CHECK IT OUT, you wont be dissapointed!!! Thank
you all for your time.  Imperially, Mike Veronesi-President -Northeast
Imperial Owners Club.