From: ERIC C MARSH <ECMarsh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2002 9:49 AM
Subject: IML: Running warm

I have a MOPAR related question for all you experts. While working on my '56
sedan I've been using my '64 Barracuda slant six factory 4-spd as a daily
drive. It runs fine except I think on the warm side with these drought
conditions this summer. I've replaced the hoses, water pump and flushed the
system. The radiator has been through my radiator shop guy twice for power
flush, pressure check and rodding. Even with no thermostat installed, I
still get up to 190 degrees at highway speed  on a hot afternoon. I've
obviously been avoiding traffic. A slant six has never run this warm for me.
What else should I be looking at?   Thanks,  Rick Marsh