Please Welcome a new member Eric Skowron '58

Please Welcome a new member Eric Skowron '58

New Subscriber(s): Eric Skowron
Email Address is: eskowron@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Loveland, Colorado

Car(s) owned: 1958 Imperial convertible, Black with red interior and white
top

Self-Introduction: Hello guys!

I purchased a '58 Imperial convertible in May from Los Angeles, CA.  The car
still needs brakes, original leather interior, exhaust, tires, and paint,
but it has been a dream car that I never thought I'd be able to own!

It barely fits in the garage, but looks great next to my '68 Polara
convertible (Monaco500 clone.)

It's a great car, but selling my '68 Charger, '68 Chrysler, and two '57
Chryslers to buy it was tough!

Right now, I'm looking for '58 Imperial taillights, reverse light lenses,
and the little chrome pieces that connect the rear side window trim to the
trim around the top.

I look forward to meeting all of you, and look forward to contributing what
I can to the list.

Eric Skowron
Loveland, CO