Please Welcome Bob Trepanier '56, 2-62's

Please Welcome Bob Trepanier '56, 2-62's

New Subscriber(s): Bob Trepanier
Email Address is: bobs62mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Northern California (San Francisco Bay Area)

Car(s) owned: 1956 C-73 Four Door Sedan
1962 Custom Four Door
1962 Crown Coupe

Self-Introduction: My interest in Imperials goes back to before I was born
in 1959; my dad purchased the '56 as a demo in early 1958 from Glendale
Motor Car Company in Southern California.  It was passed on to me in 1991.
I purchased the '62 Crown coupe in 1974 as a soon to be salvaged vehicle,
and the Rosewood (the '62 Custom) was purchased three years ago after
sitting in a field near the Russian River for over a year.  All are a joy to
own, drive and care for.  I have accumulated a variety of sources, parts and
references over the years, and am willing to share whatever I can with other
Imperial enthusiasts.  From time to time, I would appreciate hearing other's
tips and expertise in various fields of restoration, maintenance, and parts
sources.  The interest in Imperials is a quickly declining commodity and
only by sticking together can we as owners and admirers maintain and
preserve these fine automobiles.