Where the heck is the reverberator?

Allan, I am sorry if you were misinformed by my answer as to the location of the reverb. Mine is located behind the dark gray cardboard under the trunk lip by the latch. I own a 1964 Crown, so I assumed yours would be too. I did not mean to mislead, perhaps there was a midyear change, or yours has been removed? Good luck with your repair. Greg
1964 Crown
1980 50 ft. Pierce Telesqurt