Another Imperial In Flames

IMO, every "old car" should have two pieces of safetly equipment to
guard
against being destroyed by fire.  1) A good fire extinguisher  2) A
power
shut off switch mounted at the battery.

                                           Ok, I have the extinguisher (
most shows require it) but what do you recommend as a power shutoff
switch? Is there a kit with instructions? What did you use and is this the
same thing as a battery shutoff switch that kills all electric to the car.
( Most useful during long storage, esp with the clock running). Is this a
NAPA item?