1990 Imperial Coming Home

My 91 had the self leveling suspension all the way around. You can tell, if
you look at the front strut thru the wheel well and you se a bunch of wires
all going to a plug on the side of the strut. This plug is an electic
solonoid that activates the strut

I recently replaced mine with a conventionl strut system from a New Yorker.
The only place that you can buy replacement air struts is from your local
Chrysler dealer and the are in the range of $900 apiece.

Bob
91 Imperial