Imperial Rear Disk Parking Brake

Yesterday, when I removed the rear brake rotors from my 1990 Imperial, I
noticed that the small brake shoes that make up the parking brake mechanism
were in poor condition.  The linings were not worn out, but rather they were
simply dried up and crumbly.  I removed them from the one side so I would
have a sample set to show the parts drone when looking for replacements.  I
found no replacements listed at my most convenient parts location (CDN
Tire), so I called the dealer.  (BTW, CDN Tire didn't list the rotor either.
They listed A rotor but not the correct rotor for my car.  The rotor listed
for my car at the dealer is part # 04383551 and lists for $50.35 (remember,
these are CDN prices).  I thought that sounded fairly reasonable for a
dealer part so I will probably buy them there.)  What really got me was the
price for the parking brake linings.  The linings (#05073647AA) list for
$89.30 for the set!  Now, these linings are very small etc and that price is
outrageous, but, I would probably buy it if that was the end of the story.
Parts guy then told me that the current part is a change-up and I would have
to buy three more parts for EACH side.  Adjuster screw (04509503 $20.00),
Nut (04383539 $25.60) and Socket (04509504 $23.45).  So, that adds up to a
total of $227.40 just for the parts to change the parking brake linings!!!
Who does Chrysler think they are dealing with???  What makes a company think
they can charge such outrageous prices for parts?  I mean, $25.60 for that
little nut on the adjuster screw???  That whole adjuster screw assembly
should sell for $5.00 or less!!!

I have no alternative to scour the salvage yards for a wreck with a decent
set of rear parking brake linings in it.  If anyone else has any other
suggestions, I'm all ears!