1974 Imperial For Sale

   I just went and looked at some cars and there was a 1974 Imperial.  It is
a two door LeBaron.  It has a very good engine and trans.  The body is in
good shape has a little rust in the rear quarter panel.  The interior is in
decent shape the driver seat needs redone.  It is at a salvage yard so they
don't have a title but might be able to get one.  The grille has some
problems.  This salvage yard does alot of dealing with derby drivers.  So,
more than likely it will be demoed if someone doesn't pick it up.  The car
is in Oklahoma.  He said he would get rid of it at a reasonable price.  I
think around 700 or 800 dollars.  Just let me know if you are interested.

Ken
1966 Imperial Crown Coupe