1990 Imperial Coming Home

I know it can be done, because I've seen it done on
k-cars, and Imperials are just bigger k-cars with
differnt bodies/engines/etc. Same frame and basic
design though.... don't think it would all fit under
the hood (hope you wouldn't mind cutting a hole,
hehe).

I'd do it to my own car had I enough time..