OH NO!

--- Ms I Janelle Goldman <msijg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Today I have a problem with my car-the rear axle needs to
> be replaced. As I am looking at my car to assess the
> damage i notice another atrocity. Someone hit the right
> front exterior light housing. It is damaged to the point
> that it will not close. It sits in slumber. Yes, the
> lights work but i don't like how my baby look. It is
> pretty banged up and I am wondering what my options
> are...any suggestions?

Janelle,

It looks like its time to get mechanical.  Your options
would seem to be: Pay someone else to do the work or do it
yourself.  The slot that is hidden in between is to ask
others on the list if there is anyone in your area that
might help or have parts for your car.  You never know what
will pop up for you until you ask (which you kind-of
already did).

I can't tell what year your car is or where you are writing
from.  Perhaps the List will come through for you?

Sorry to hear about your car.

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious

San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area