1957 Imp. Body

Dear Charles;
 Keep your chin up! Lowell Howe may not sell you a body but Imperial lacking
drive trains come up once in a while, even 57's. Check out Hemmings or even
some of his competitors. I notice that hoarding is a disease with some in
the old car hobby. Its as though these guys figure that they will live
forever so that they have to keep things that are useless to them just in
the unlikely case they might need them someday. Its a pity that he has
chosen to make it inconvenient for more Imperial from being saved by denying
you a body shell.
 I remember that a 57' came up on e-bay a couple of months ago that the
jackass stripped the drive train out of. He later sold it to a couple of
Finns and gave them a devil of a time in even collecting their purchase by
hauling it to a junkyard first. Needless to say I hope he gets his just
deserts. The point being that they are out there, you just need to broaden
your search.
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport