Dubuque Mopar Show

Hi All,

Regarding the Dubuque Ia. Mopar Show.  If  any Imperial folks are planning on attending and would like to get a room  for the show.  The Motel listed on the flyer is already full. Has been for a few weeks I am told and the Manager says most of the reservations are Mopar show people.  So you will have to try elsewhere in town.  In regards to the size of the show last year there were just under 250 vehicles.  Really hope to see some of you there.  If you need more info for locating rooms etc. please email me at smt@xxxxxxxxxxx I will be glad to help.

Steve T.
President. Mighty Mississippi Mopars
62 LeBaron
63 300 Pacecar