Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2002 3:05 AM
Subject: IML: parade car sighting on superman tv series

a blue 1955-56 parade car (really) i saw on an old "superman" show on tvland. tthe drivers area was open with a cut down wind
shield and the rear seat and partition was
covered with a white top. the letters imperial
were on the trunk. how many parade or open
town cars were built by imperial? if anyone knows of this car or saw it on the show let me know. the show itself was from 1957.