Imperial People Sightings and Power Brake Rebuild

Imperial People Sightings and Power Brake Rebuild

Title: Re: IML: Imperial People Sightings and Power Brake Rebuild

Thanks Denny and Kenyon, 150 does sound like a good deal.  I'm going to
go for it and get my power unit rebuilt, especially since it now only works at about
50 percent, and I have to warm the car up 10 minutes before it is even safe to drive.

Raffi in sf

8/4/2000 I had mine done on the 62 Le Baron for $129.58, so 150 is in the ball park to me. Denny RWC