Please Welcome Rich Pelletier

New Subscriber(s): Rich Pelletier
Email Address is: rkungfu@xxxxxx
Member Location: Connecticut

Car(s) owned: 1981 Imperial FS

Self-Introduction: Hi,
My name is Richard Pelletier my brother and I just purchased
a 1981 Imperial FS.We are pleased to have it.Our father owned three
 Imperials but never an FS .So we always had a fasination with the
80's Imperials.Seeing how reliable they were.:)My brother and I own a
garage and specialize in Chrysler products.So when we saw the FS we knew we
had to buy it.Looking forward to hearing from you.
                                               Thanks
                                                     Rich