scanning in FSMs for the website

--- Mark and Theresa Elliott <deadfishe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I have been thinking about Kenyon's suggestion about
> scanning in things
> like service manuals, and I am contemplating scanning in
> my 64 fsm (I know
> I would have appreciated that while I was trying to buy
> one).  I have
> several questions about doing this.

Hi Mark,

I got a bunch of replies both on and off List about this,
and everyone that answered (I think) has been added to the
Webmonsters List.  If you're not on that list already, you
are in the process of being added.  I am planning to make
an introduction and have an open forum where we do an
inventory of skills, goals, and resources before setting
course into the business of improving our site content.

If you want to participate, but aren't on the webmonsters
List yet, the train is leaving the station soon, so please
jump aboard.  I am pleased and impressed with the turnout
so far.

-Kenyon

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious