Can someone help me find an obscure part for my 1968 Imp convert?

Can someone help me find an obscure part for my 1968 Imp convert?

I need the latch that keeps the back of the front passenger seat upright. The latch on my car is sheared; consequently the back of the front passenger seat flops back onto the rear passenger side seat. I am told this might bring some degree of discomfort to my passengers, so I guess I ought to replace the latch. Perhaps a part from another Chrysler product could be substituted. Any help you can provide will be appreciated.
Thanks
Tom