Comments on a list vendor

Roger;
 I would hope that you kept the old trim parts off of this car, Imperial
trim parts of any year are hard to find and are worth repairing if possible.
Pitted pot metal, in my area of the world, is regularly repaired through the
use of lead solder. The piece is stripped of old plating and then replated
in copper after which solder can be made to adhear. Even broken pot metal
can be repaired this way provided that all of the pieces are there. The
trick is to find a good outfit and the way to do that is through referals. I
realize that you were endorsing a given parts vender but thought that I
should bring it up.
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport
Needing A Left Taillight Bezel and other trim parts.