Servo

----- Original Message -----
From: "KerryPinkerton" <pinkertonk@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2002 1:25 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Servo

> Tony, when you disconnected the servo, you
> disconnected the fan controls as well.  The previous
> owner of my 73 did the same thing.  His solution was
> to put a small toggle switch on the dash that turned
> the fan on.
>
> If you pull the ductwork below the glove box, you will
> find the resistor pack that determines fan speed.  The
> shop manual shows which wires and terminals do what
> but, as Elijah pointed out to me, be sure to look at
> the NON autotemp schematic.  You are going to have to
> run some wires.  The best solution is to get a non
> autotemp dash control for temp and fan and completly
> de-install the autotemp system.
>
> Kerryp
> Kerry
When I Did my servo I left everything connected except for the water hoses
on the bottom.I dont understand why you think I disconnected the heater
controls.Sorry if Im missing something.I do want to get everything working
as original again so do not want to drill any extra holes.Thanks for all
your help.
Tony