"Lincolnesque" Imperials

>Just thought I'd point out that one of the reasons the Impwerial had
>"Lincolnesque" styling from '64-'68 is because Elwood Engel, who designed
>the '61 Lincoln, was the stylist for Chysler for the '64 Imperial.
>
>J,

This is somewhat related to the Imperial, since it is in the Chrysler
family, but if you ever look at an ebody car(Barracuda and Challenger),
imagine it without a grille or badging sitting next to a Camaro. It's hard
to tell them apart.

Chrysler hired a stylist from Chevy and the ebody was borne and was a huge
success.
Danno