Body repair/sheet metal Q?

Keynon, the problem is that the metal is bent along
the outside of the dish.  When you pull it out you are
not releasing the stress built up in the bend.  You
might try tapping around the outer edge of the dish
while you pull outward with your hook. Failing that
you are going to have to get access to the back side.

There is a bodywork forum at metalshapers.org in the
autorestoration forum.

Kerry