The Imperial Conundrum

You may be speaking of the Chrysler Chronos concept
car.  When it first appeared on the Chrysler website,
the window would pop up with "Imperial" as its title
before the image would load.  It was cause for lots of
speculation.

Just last week Chrysler announced its new marketing
stategy would be to move the Chrysler brand upmarket a
notch, with Dodge filling the medium-price/sporty
buyer needs.  Perhaps in light of this, the Imperial
is once again under consideration as a Chrysler
flagship.

Chris H.

60 NY T&C
66 Crown Convertible