looking for 1975 Imperial replacement vinyl top covering

looking for 1975 Imperial replacement vinyl top covering

Al, you can order the top 'kit' from JC Whitney who
probably orders it from Crown.

Just a comment on doing the top yourself from someone
who is a big do-it-yourselfer.  There are two things
in life (at least) that do now care about good
intentions, ie, concrete and contact cement.  Contact
cement will NOT release once you have touched the top
to it without damaging the top material.  Having the
vinyl top installed was the only thing I had someone
else do on my 73.  It cost $225 including the top.  I
could have bought the top kit for $150 but for 75
bucks, I'll let the pros do it.  I did have the trim
removed before hand though which may have reduced the
price a little.

btw, shop around for a top shop.  I had price quotes
from 450 to 225 and the place I expected to be highest
was the least expensive and had the best reputation.

Kerryp