Pictures of my Imperials on web

If anyone has already gotten this message, I apologize in advance. I sent it
last night, but never received a copy in my mailbox; so perhaps it failed
somewhere?

Anyhow, I slapped together a quick & free website with some pictures of my 61,
68 & 73 Imperials and other Mopars, along with my old TVs and my FOR-SALE
Duster. I've also got some Motor Wheel Spyder rims to sell/trade (They were on
the '73 since new!)

Thanks all, and I'm sorry about the pop-ups! Here's the address:

carmine.5u.com

Carmine F.
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Get 4 DVDs for $.49 cents! plus shipping & processing. Click to join.