Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 4:34 AM
Subject: IML: Chrysler Imperial

I had to pull teeth at the registration tent to get my
'67 listed as a 1967 Imperial Imperial...they screwed
up, I told them it was an Imperial Crown.  its sad
when Mopar folk don't even know Mopars...

Of course, Carlisle had us listed as "C" body
Chryslers, Imperial, All.

We need a nationwide campaign to raise awareness.  No
wonder the marque tanked.  Would anybody buy a car
called a General Motors Cadillac?

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

Piles of pitted chrome