Gratiot /Woodward/Harper Cruise Horrors - Come to the WDC anyway!!!

Gratiot /Woodward/Harper Cruise Horrors - Come to the WDC anyway!!!

Boy, somebody must have had a second bowl of Crabby-Flakes this morning...  :)

Carmine, we've discussed the state of the New Corporation offline a few times, and I definately feel your pain.  I feel it even worse when I see a rice-burner with an American Flag in the back window getting off of I-75 on the CTC ramp.  Talk about getting your knickers in a twist... don't get me started.  And your current efforts aren't going un-noticed.

But, I digress...

We all have to enjoy our cars in the way we each feel is best.  I personally feel mine have to be driven - not parked in a shady spot or tied up in gridlock, but rolling down the road.  There are others who are equally happy to spend the day under that shade tree or bumper to bumper on Woodward, Gratiot, Fort, or any other thoroughfare in any town in any country.  It's great that we have venues for all these activities, as well as people who want to take part in each.

SO... ATTENTION ALL IMPERIAL OWNERS!!... Pay no attention to the 29 year old fuddy-dud behind the curtain!  Come on out for the Woodward Cruise!  As other members have mentioned, the Saturday and Sunday activities are probably best viewed from a comfortable lawn chair somewhere along the avenue.  If you do your cruising earlier in the week, you'll probably run into less of the undesirable activities Carmine described, although I really don't think we have any more of those people than you'll find at any municipal golf course, ball game or fishin' hole.  (What was that... Knuckledragginmorons?)

Tim Hogan (ahogangoat@xxxxxxx - '57 Custom and '63 LeBaron) wrote to say that he'll be hanging out at the Pleasant Ridge park at 10 mile road on the West side by where Woodward comes up from the 696 underpass.  Donna will probably be gliding up and down Woodward in her '66... anybody else???

And Carmine, don't you still have a car or two in the area?  C'mon up and I'll buy you a prune juice  :)  lol

Steve Charette   <-- feeling really old now that I realize I have a son just a little younger than Carmine....