66 Wheel gone BAD

Hi All,
    I am trying to get things back to normal after
what seems like 2 months of being out of town.
Anyway I was driving my 66 Imp Convertible and the
drivers side front wheel cover started squeeking a
little.  It soon got worse and the steering started
acting strange, all in a short period of time.
Well..
After a pulled the hubcap, the problem became
appearent..
See if you can guess what went wrong from the picture
of the wheel!
http://ingraham.esu3.org/wheel.jpg
FYI I circled the problem spots!
Check those wheels!   I had this wheel on the
interstate at around 75 MPH just before i pulled the
cap!
Quite a scare!
Jeff