THERE ARE GOOD CHROME SHOPS IN CALIFORNIA TOO

THERE ARE GOOD CHROME SHOPS IN CALIFORNIA TOO

Kenyon & others looking for A GOOD CHROME SHOP west of the mighty Mississippi,
you are all in luck.

CLOVIS SPECIALTY PLATING
1366 N. SIERRA VISTA
FRESNO, CA   93703
John Martin is the owner & does ALL chrome plating himself, no other person
touches the plating operation........559-252-7320, most likely you'll have to
leave a message as he is usually working but always calls back.
He has 2 hired workers: one man polishes stainless & the other straightens
bumpers, does prep work, etc..
John does allot of hot rod, street rod & street bike chrome work as well.
He just finished all exterior chrome on my 64 Ga*axie 500 XL (lots of chrome) &
it's awesome, $560.00, took about 5 weeks to get it which was no problem for me
as I had other things going on while all trim was off the car..
My 65 LeBaron front & rear Bumpers (4 BIG pieces, I have new ends for the
front) are there now, $600.00.
I take my parts there & pick them up, so I'm lucky at being only an hour away.
There are 2 very good custom chrome shops in the L.A. area which are operated
similar to the one mentioned above which I have noted on the list before & will
do it again if any one wants the info (have to look it up).
For list members north of Fresno, you might want to call Lowell Howe & use who
ever he uses for chrome & stainless work as it would be closer to you.
I've known of the Bumper Boyz for 10 or so years & wouldn't let them chrome the
old galvanized handle on my push lawn mower.
Bill & Jan McPheeters, Visalia, Ca