Trans fluid leaking/near manifolds

I noticed in this thread about leaking trans fluid that
manifolds and exhaust pipes were mentioned as being in the
area.  I got lots of trans fluid on my 1973 manifold when
it burped up the fill-tube.  This was my fault, not the
car's and would prefer not to relive that one in public.

My point:

It started an engine compartment fire in Imperial Margarine
that was very unpleasant and ruined the good looks of my
little-old-lady car's engine compartment.

Caution with that trans fluid, even when filling a hot car!

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious