NEED NEW RV-2 COMPRESSOR

> Hi Everyone ,Does anyone know where i can purchase a new RV-2 ac. comp.
> for my 66'.The reman.units i have used from napa have proven bad.(first
> one seized up,second one is "rapping" )still under warranty blowing
> cool, has oil in sump and conv. to 134 any advice? imperially  ,Gary

Every rebuilt RV-2 I've ever bought has failed within a short time period. I've
actually had better luck buying used compressors at the junkyard.

The rebuilder used by NAPA is the same one used by Mopar.

I could only advise you to go someplace that will warranty parts & labor.

Carmine F.
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://www.netzero.net/?refcd=N2P0602NEP8